Monday, June 2, 2008

Splish Splash!

Chris and I took the kids to the pool yesterday. Ethan has mastered the art of the diving board. People are amazed that this little three year old isn't scared to jump off of that thing. It's pretty high! He was very happy that his daddy came to watch him and play ping pong as well. Emerson had fun splashing around, but she wants to be able to do everything by herself. Miss Independent! We came home and all took a nap. We awoke to thunder and a trampoline in our backyard! Apparently the wind was pretty bad. We were out of power for a few hours. I have a few pictures in the web album that I took from the breakfast nook window so you can see it. It came from two houses down! Our neighbors are all very helpful and worked together to get it back home! Hope everyone is doing well.


No comments: