We had our usual Tuesday night dinner with Heath, Mandy and Drew. Some guy at Walmart told Mandy and I about a pumpkin patch "just down the road," so we tried to find it after dinner. After we ended up in St. Pauls, we realized that he just wanted to flirt with Mandy and gave us false hope of a pumpkin patch (at least that's MY take on it)! We were all going to our respective homes when Mandy called saying that Drew was screaming for Bubba! They ended up coming over and making forts. Since it was already bedtime, I put their pj's on and found Ethan's Halloween pj's from last year for Drew. They were running around like crazy with Emerson right behind them!
Today we went to the Methodist Church for lunch and playtime. They played for a while until I was ready to go. Some of the moms eat right with the children, but I don't really feel comfortable, so I was hungry. We came home so I could eat and then went bike riding. Emerson is a master at helmet removal, so I'm going to have to figure something out with that helmet. Today I put it on backwards and she lasted about 20 minutes with it on. Then she figured out how to take it off. Ethan's such a big boy and wears his with no problem. His problem is his long legs! We really need to get him a bigger bike. I'm trying to wait until his birthday, but I don't know if he can keep riding it for that long!
Sorry about the fuzzy pictures. My camera has really been acting up lately. I never have ideas for Christmas presents when Chris asks me, but I certainly do this year!
PS: Thanks to those of you who have left me comments. It really makes me feel like blogging is worth what little free time I have! I'm especially touched by those of you who are not computer savvy!
No comments:
Post a Comment