Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mii's!

No one else will appreciate these pictures. They were strictly taken for my sisters benefit. Chris and Ethan were playing the Wii this evening and I crack up every single time I see RT's Mii. I decided to take a picture of each of us to show Amy. In case you don't know what a Mii is, it's like "your guy" every time you play the Wii. You design everything from the clothes to the teeth. You know how we like to showcase RT's teeth! Enjoy!





The following pictures were taken by Ethan. I'm so glad that he's feeling better tonight. He has a cold/allergies and had a low grade fever today. At one point he even threw up. My poor little man. Chris came home with our alarm guy this afternoon and he wanted to go back to work with him SO bad. After Chris left I told him that we couldn't go to Daddy's work because he was sick. About 10 minutes later, he said, "See Mommy, I'm not coughing anymore. Can I go see Daddy now?"




Just some pajama time fun!

My big helpers!

No comments: