Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gobble, Gobble...

I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a nice relaxing day. My mom and RT came on Wednesday evening and Kami and Corey came for lunch. We pretty much ate and played outside all day. Our neighbors little boy, Ayden, came over to play for a while.


Mom and I took the kids with us shopping yesterday and they behaved really well. It was the employees at the mall who had the attitudes. We decided to just give up and go home! I did get some decorating done on my trees though. This year I let Ethan decorate his own tree. He actually did a really good job! I have found some ornaments that my grandmother made for me over the years. I used to laugh at all of those hand made ornaments, but they now have a whole new meaning. I've loaded some pictures in the web album.


No comments: