Ethan was out of school last week for Spring Break. I tried to schedule either day trips or at least lots of outdoor fun. We did several things, but the biggest was Monkey Joe's! That place is a favorite in our house. THANK GOD they are opening one in Fayetteville next month. I drove by it yesterday and although it's smaller than Wilmington, it's CLOSER! Yay! Kim, Alex and Caroline rode with us and three other moms followed. We had so much fun. We ate lunch at the mall and rode the carousel. We split from the other girls and headed in to Elizabethtown to some of the new shops. Then off to Lu Mil Vineyard. Janice was working, so Kim and I helped her clean up while the kids tried their best to behave. We fed fish and explored the grounds for a bit and then came back to Lumberton for dinner. What a day that was! Needless to say, Friday was a bit less activity filled!
My mom visited us this weekend. Emerson, my mom and myself went to Fayetteville and then Dunn on Saturday while Ethan and Chris went on adventures around the neighborhood. I think they played every sport that there is except for basketball (Grammy's car was in the way!). Some of our friends were in town, so we were able to go out to dinner with them kid free! Hope everyone had a great week and weekend. Pictures are in the album.
No comments:
Post a Comment