Emerson and I went to the Prissy Polka Dilly Tea Party put on by Exploration Station last night. My friend Ashley came over and rolled her hair. As you all know, I am not a "frilly" person and have never let Emerson wear anything too girly. I am more into trendy clothes for her than the lace and ruffles. However, I gave in last night when Ashley asked if I wanted her hair curled. At first, I was about to run her hair under water and go because it was SO curly. We let the curlers stay on for about 5 minutes and it was still that curly. That little girl has got some hair!! It helped that she already has tons of body in it. It actually turned out to look really good! Anyway, she did a lot better at the tea party than I thought she would. She is so girly anyhow, but I didn't think she'd stay with me in the lines. We waited a long time to have her nails painted and she sat right there with her hands flat on the table. She loves having her nails and toenails painted. We took a picture together, made beaded bracelets and made a cute picture frame. Some of the dads volunteered to serve the food and drinks in their tuxedos. While we were eating our sconces and such, Victoria Huggins sang her little heart away. Emerson was beautiful as usual and there are lots of pictures in the album to prove it!
Ethan and Chris had their own "date." They played basketball and went to dinner together. Ethan chose Taco Bell, so I am sure that Chris was happy about that! Then they came back home and watched a movie together. They could have not done a thing and Ethan would have been happy...as long as his daddy was with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment