Today was Ethan's first day in the four year old program. He was pretty teary eyed this morning, but when I picked him up, he was bouncing off the walls! He said that he would not cry anymore at school because he had so much fun. I sure hope that's the case because it's so hard to leave him there when he's telling me that he just wants to be with me. I know he has to go and I need to encourage him, but it's really tough. Emerson kept running back into his room as we were trying to leave. I don't think I'd have a problem leaving her! He only had one homework assignment, but told me that he wished he had more to do. He loves any type of "homework" assignment. Even if I just have him write out the alphabet on a piece of paper! Let's pray that he always likes his homework! Here are a couple of pictures from this morning. Not great ones, but he was upset!


No comments:
Post a Comment