Friday, September 25, 2009

Soccer

We signed Ethan up to play soccer this year through our church league. He loves it! They were able to put him on the same team (The Blue Crew!) with Drew. I thought that Ethan would be really apprehensive about it, but he has scored at least two goals per game! We are so proud of him. My mom came down last weekend to watch him, so he was thrilled. She was on her way to his first game from the beach and got lost! I am so glad that he loves to get out there and play any sport that you put in front of him. All boy for sure! Emerson brings her purse and sits on the sidelines and plays with whatever she happened to fill it with on that particular day. Usually jewelry or baby bottles. I better get to bed since his game is early tomorrow. Pictures and videos are in the album. I am not sure if the videos are any good, but I am too tired to review them right now!

No comments: