Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baptism

As I am sitting here listening to Ethan and Chris read the Bible before bed, I decided to post about Ethan's baptism. If you follow my blog, you know that he asked Jesus into his heart a few months ago. After much prayer and counsel, he decided that he was ready to be baptized. Many of our family and friends were able to witness it and then have lunch afterward. He is such a special little boy to us and although he is young, we believe that he absolutely understands. I think I have said it before, his love for the Lord is contagious. We are so incredibly thankful that God trusted us to be his parents.



His soccer coach happens to also be our Youth Minister. He told us this evening that he couldn't stop laughing just before Ethan was to be "dunked" because he took off his shirt! Maybe that is why he ended up going last!

No comments: