The kids and I felt well enough to get out of the house today and go to the pool (thank God!). They came in to contact with my friend who found out that she had strep throat. I was telling her how Ethan kept complaining of a tummy ache on Sunday and she told me to check his throat because that is a sign of strep in young children. Low and behold, puss pockets! I called their doctor and he put them both on antibiotics. We did go to the pool late yesterday evening, but didn't stay long. I thought I was coming down with it as well, but I'm feeling pretty good now. Oh, by the way, I know my kids are very dark, but I swear I put tons of sunscreen on them!
I have put one video of Emerson chasing Ethan around the couch. He loves being chased even though he does about 3 laps around her! She also loves pushing him in her car. The faster he goes, the tighter she hangs on!
No comments:
Post a Comment