Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning

Our kids actually slept until 8:50 Christmas morning. They are the best kids EVER! When Ethan woke up (in our bed of course), I asked him if he thought that Santa came. He whispered to me, "I hope so." He's so sweet! I told him to wait in the bedroom so I could check things out around the tree. I really just wanted to capture his reaction on our video camera, which I did and it was unreal. I wish I could post it on here, but I took it with our real video camera, not my digital camera. He kept saying, "Wow, I got a lot of presents!"
.
Chris' parents came over around lunch or so. I bought Chris Wii Fit, so we played that with them. My mom and RT came around dinner and we exchanged gifts with them before dinner. I threw a roast in the crock pot, so dinner was very relaxing.
.
I woke up with a horrible headache on Friday and ended up getting really sick a few times. Luckily my mom was here to watch the kids. Ethan threw up in the middle of the night and went back to sleep with no other symptoms. We must have caught a bug from somewhere. My mom stayed through Sunday, so there was a lot of playin' going on around here!

No comments: