I don't have any pictures or videos to post today. Things have been pretty normal around here lately. Ethan is doing extremely well working on his letters. He recognizes and can write all but a few lowercase letters and has known all of his uppercase letters for quite some time now. Now trying to teach him how to read will be tough for me. I don't even know where to start. He's such a bright child that I know he won't have much trouble, but it's all so new to me. He absolutely loves sitting down and writing out his letters and numbers. I mean for a good hour or so at a time. It amazes me how he can go from running and playing to sitting and working on his "homework."
.
Emerson really enjoys when I read to her, especially the touch and feel books or ones with babies in them. She adores her babies. She feeds them their bottles and pats their back. It's so funny to see this little 18 month old with all this wild hair acting like an adult! I thank God everyday for my children!
No comments:
Post a Comment