Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rainy Sunday

It has been a nasty, rainy day in Lumberton today. We rented a movie for Ethan (yes, that should explain his glazed over look at the camera) and are hopefully getting ready to take a nap. Emerson keeps climbing up on her daddy with her baby to go "nuh night."



Ethan has started a new tradition in our house. Every night after we brush our teeth, we play what is commonly known in our house as "The Tickle Game" as you'll see in this video. I am "The Tickler" and Chris is "The Thrower." I walked away from our "game" the other night and he called after me, "C'mon, Tickler!" Emerson likes to be on the bed with Ethan, but she doesn't really care to participate much.


I know this post is all over the place, but I have pictures from the last few weeks that I want to share. These are of our movie night the other week. Poor Ethan was trying to watch his movie and eat his popcorn in peace. Emerson only wanted to hug him!



No comments: