Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

What a beautiful Halloween we had this year! It was so warm! We have celebrated every Halloween since Ethan's birth with The Turner's, so this year was no exception! Mandy and I prepared some finger foods for everyone. While Ella and Kami handed out candy, we all hopped on the golf cart and went trick or treating. The kids all got a ton of candy that Chris is very thankful for. They have only had a piece or two since Halloween and Chris has eaten about a handful a day! We thought for sure that we would not run out of candy this year since we had about 20 pounds, but we did! I think our neighborhood is "the" place to go for candy in this county! Luckily it was at the end anyway. I didn't take many pictures, but the ones I did take are in the album.

No comments: