Friday, October 30, 2009

Just Like My Daddy

It was career night at AWANA Wednesday night. When I asked Ethan what he wanted to be when he grew up, he answered without hesitation, "I want to be a daddy just like my daddy." I asked him what kind of job he wanted to do and he said, "Uh, Mom, sell cars!" As if I would dare even ask him that question when he just knew that I already knew the answer! There is such a stereotype with used car salesman, but I would be so proud of either of my children if they followed in Chris' footsteps. He's got the best work ethic of anyone that I know and has provided such a wonderful life for our family. Often times I wish that he were home more, but I have to remind myself that he is out there working so hard for us. Anyway, it was a proud moment for both Chris and I. Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely adore my children? Oh, and that used car salesman is not bad either.

No comments: