Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping in luxury!

Okay, so I am certainly not as creative as my sister (as I've said before, I'm sure), but I tried to make Ethan a "tent" yesterday. He LOVED it! He has been asking to camp out in his play set, but it's been 100 degrees here lately, so that's out until it cools down. I draped a fitted sheet on 3 posters of the bed since it wouldn't fit to all 4. Then I draped others hanging off of it. We had to call Chris and have him ring the doorbell when he got home so we could hide...with the flashlight of course!

We also went to the water park yesterday with my friend Rhonda and her grandchildren. They all had a blast although nap time was waaaaayy off. Emerson only napped on the way home (about 30 minutes) when she normally sleeps 3-4 hours a day. Rough day for mommy! No wonder my head hurt so bad last night! Ethan really enjoyed playing with Tre and Lanie.

The other pictures in the web album are at the pool where we are members. I think there's also some pictures of Emerson eating her first peach (she's eaten the diced ones). She ate almost the entire thing! What a mess she was to clean up!

No comments: