I heard Emerson on the monitor this afternoon "talking" to Ethan. He was asleep in his bed, which is beside her crib. He normally sleeps in our bed, which she can still see, but it's not as close. Needless to say, she was very excited. When I took her out, she made a b-line for him. I actually went and got the camera before I took her out because I knew what she was going to do! He wakes her up all the time, although not intentional. He's just a loud talker when he wakes up.
We spent the evening having dinner with Heath and Mandy. Ethan wanted them to come back to our house and thankfully, they did. They were a lot of help in watching the kids while Chris and I moved stuff from the van to my new Tahoe. Yay! It's really nice, but doesn't have nearly the amount of storage as the van. At least I won't look like a dork riding in the van anymore!
We spent the evening having dinner with Heath and Mandy. Ethan wanted them to come back to our house and thankfully, they did. They were a lot of help in watching the kids while Chris and I moved stuff from the van to my new Tahoe. Yay! It's really nice, but doesn't have nearly the amount of storage as the van. At least I won't look like a dork riding in the van anymore!
PS: All of the pictures in the web album were taken by Ethan.
No comments:
Post a Comment